SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW.
We’re excited that you’re interested. Once you start or submit your application, someone will be in contact within 24 hours.
Please disable your popup blocker. After filling out the fields below, your application will continue in a new window.
Blue Lights College Admissions Information
· Admission to the College: Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to any particular school or degree program. Each student must meet the requirements of the academic program s/he wishes to enter. Any student admitted on the basis of false and/or incomplete information is subject to immediate dismissal or other disciplinary action.
· Disabilities: Individuals with documented disabilities who wish to request reasonable accommodations from Blue Lights College should contact Admissions Department at 919-589-2540 x1. The information provided will only be used to assist the Admissions Coordinator in determining accommodation needs.
· Submitted materials: All materials submitted in support of an admissions application become the property of the Blue Lights College. Materials will not be returned, copied, or released to the applicant/student or third parties.
· Right of Refusal: Blue Lights College reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant or re-admission to any student or to dismiss any student whose conduct is judged detrimental to the College program or community. Applicants wishing to appeal admission or re-admission decisions may appeal in writing to the President. Included in the written appeal should be documentation to support the reason for the appeal. Students wishing to appeal dismissal decisions may make appeal in writing to the President as described in the Blue Lights College Student Catalog/ Handbook Code of Conduct.
· Non-discrimination: Blue Lights College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, or handicap in the administration of its personnel or educational policies. It admits all qualified students of any race, color, religion, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students.